[Nagiosplug-help] error with check https auth

Willy Maurice Peroumal wmaurice at csc.com
Thu Mar 17 12:53:39 CET 2011

Hi ,

I'm trying to monitor url adresse with the check arguments
check_https_auth_url. I Add -H arguments -a domain\user:passwd -S ( for
SSl) - u \url

I obtain the error :

Plugin output:
HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized - 277 bytes in 0.013 second
response time |time=0.013070s;;;0.000000 size=277B;;;0

Plugin return code: 1

but when i try to connect myself directly on website with the same
login/pwd. It s Works.
I need some help about how to configure check arg.

Many thanks

Willy Maurice - Peroumal
MSS
Informatique Interne Office: +33 (0) 1 55 70 5987  |  mobile: +33 (0) 6 60
03 69 16  |  wmaurice at csc.com  |  www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences SAS •
Registered Office: Immeuble Le Balzac, 10 Place des Vosges, 92072 Paris La
Défense Cedex, France • Registered in France: RCS Nanterre B 315 268 664