[Nagiosplug-help] Cisco Switch monitoring

Leandro Roggerone leandro_roggerone at dmcwireless.com
Wed May 4 20:51:43 CEST 2011

  Hello everyone, I need to do a very deep monitoring on a Cisco switch,
I have a router and a server connected through it, and somethimes it
seems to be some comunication loss between them, I can not find anything
related neither the router or the server, so I think it could be a
switch issue.

Switch model is 3560.
Actually Im monitoring:
Cpu usage.
Memory usage.
Enviroment parameters
Interface status (only up and down ports) with check_ifstatus.

So, is there any other pluging to add to my schedule? Something I can
use to figure out what the problem is ?
Is there any other plugin to check ethernet link quality? like packets,
arp table problems ....
Any suggestion will be nice,
Thank you in advance, bye
Leo.