[Nagiosplug-help] polling ifInErrors puts a lowercase 'c' at end of output

nchoate at jwenergy.com nchoate at jwenergy.com
Mon May 23 22:46:22 CEST 2011

Can someone tell me why I am getting the lower case 'c' at the end of the output value when I poll ifInErrors.1 from a Cisco Router?

SNMP OK - Packets 127291 pkts | Packets=127291c

Nathan Choate

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email
is intended to be reviewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the
intended recipient, please be aware that any review, dissemination or copying of
the information contained within this email and its attachments, if any, is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return email and delete this email from your system. Thank you.