[Nagiosplug-help] Check_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake

Hưng Nguyễn hungnv.2210 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:36:21 CEST 2011

My remote host runs on Ubuntu server 10.04.2 LTS.
After I install the system, I installed NRPE daemon on remote host and
follow the guide in nrpe.pdf file( that is last modified at may 1
2007). when i went to part "v. Test the NRPE daemon locally" with
command:
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost
I got an output:
Check_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake
Before, i thought that i had install ssl headers with command:
apt-get install libssl_dev
I am using nrpe-2.12 and nagios-plugins-1.4.15
Thanks for advanced
Hưng
--
Mr.Nguyễn Văn Hưng