[Nagiosplug-help] integrate nagios plugins to icinga

Thomas Lang Thomas.Lang at grn2.de
Mon Nov 14 15:07:12 CET 2011

Hello,

I have got a problem with the integration of the nagios plugins to
icinga.

I have compiled the plugin package and copied the files into
"/usr/lib/nagios/plugins".
In the Icinga-Log I have the following errors:

"error executing command '/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_ping': No such
file or directory. Make sure that the file actually exists (in PATH, if
set) and is executable!"

I get this error also for the following Plugins:

check_ping
check_disk
check_ssh
check_load
check_swap
check_http
check_procs
check_users

What have I to do, to solve this problem?

GRN Gesundheitszentren Rhein-Neckar gGmbH
Bodelschwinghstr. 10
68723 Schwetzingen, Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Rüdiger Burger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Landrat Stefan Dallinger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Schwetzingen
Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 700109
USt-IdNr.: DE245154942
www.grn.de