[Nagiosplug-help] help

Alex Griffin agriffin at nagios.com
Fri Apr 20 16:19:42 CEST 2012

There are a few NTP plugins on Nagios Exchange:
http://exchange.nagios.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=search&Itemid=74&searchword=ntp

I haven't used any of them so I'm afraid I can't get more detailed than
that, but you'll need an NTP server to sync against. There are publicly
available servers you could try if your whole network has internet
access, otherwise you'll need to run your own.

Alex Griffin
---
Tech Team
agriffin at nagios.com