[Nagiosplug-help] contrib maintainer unreachable

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Mon Feb 6 13:36:56 CET 2012

* William Hopkins <we.hopkins at gmail.com> [2012-02-02 16:08]:
> I have discovered and resolved a bug in a contrib script, but the
> email listed for this script's maintainer is not working. In this
> scenario, will you take over ownership, grant ownership to me, or
> remove the script?
>
> Script snmp_check_disk_monitor.pl
> nagios-plugins version: 1.4.15

These days, the maintainers of the plugins in the contrib directory are
encouraged to move their plugins to

	http://exchange.nagios.org/

(which didn't exist at the time the contrib directory was added to the
repository).  If you'd like to maintain the plugin, that would be great!
In this case, please let us know, so that we can remove it from the
repository (with a pointer to its new home).

Holger