[Nagiosplug-help] Fwd: Fwd:

desmond appiah desmond.appiah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:25:53 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: desmond appiah <desmond.appiah at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Subject: [Nagiosplug-help] Fwd:
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: desmond appiah <desmond.appiah at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:34 AM
To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net

I just started using nagios and would like a little help with how to run
other plugins like check_iftraffic. The scripts are in perl and php. I am
kind of new to linux too.I dont know if i have to compile them.Any form of
help will be appreciated.The plugin version is 1.4.16 and the OS is ubuntu
12.0