[Nagiosplug-help] check_nginx

Alex Griffin agriffin at nagios.com
Wed Jun 13 21:37:31 CEST 2012

The plugin was somehow prevented from downloading the page at
http://localhost:80/nginx_status. See if you can manually visit that
page; this may be a configuration difference between your server and the
plugin author's. You can also run the script like this for more
debugging information:

     # /bin/sh -x ./check_nginx.sh -H localhost -P 80 -p /var/run -n
nginx.pid -w 5000 -c 10000

Alex Griffin
---
Tech Team