error installing nagios-plugins version 1.5

Nir Arbel nir.arbel at amdocs.com
Wed Dec 18 13:05:50 CET 2013

Hi All
Can u pls assist :

I have tried to compile and install nagios-plugins version 1.5 in order to use check_snmp that per notes its part of this plugins package.
I have verified net-snmp is installed..

I tried to install it via regular way configure & make & make install , I didn't get any error during this process - but after done I don't find the check_snmp plugin at /usr/local/nagios/libexec

OS version redhat 6.2
Nagios core version 3.2.3

Thank u very much

Nir           Arbel