[Nagiosplug-help] Solaris Compile error

Steve Muhika muhikast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:02:13 CET 2013

hi,

I got an opinion that i should run..

./configure -with-ps-command="/usr/bin/ps -eo 's uid pid ppid vsz rss pcpu
etime comm args'" -with-ps-format="%s %d %d %d %d %d %f %s %s %n"
-with-ps-cols-10
-with-ps-varlist="procstat,&procuid,&procpid,&procppid,&proccvsz,&procrss,&procpcpu,procetime,procprog,&pos"

but the problem still persists

checking for ps syntax... using nagios-plugins internal ps command (pst3)
for solaris
configure: using 64bit pst3
configure: compiler do not like -m64
configure: compiler do not like -xarch=v9
configure: compiler do not like -xarch=amd64
configure: error: I don't know how to build a 64-bit object!

HEEELP MEEE!!!!