[Nagiosplug-help] Cant monitor SSL Certs on vhosts with check_http

Gustavo Vieira Oliveira gustavov at sc.senai.br
Thu Jan 10 15:06:35 CET 2013

Hello!

I'm not able to use check_http to monitor SSL certificates on vhosts. It
always seem to get the host SSL certificate.

I've tried this command-line options "-S -I 10.1.1.1 -H
www.webserver.com" also, i've used "-k "Host: www.webserver.com", all
without success. The only way i can get it to work is setting each vhost
on a different port and changing the command-line arguments to use this
specific port.

Is there any way i can monitor the vhost certificate instead of the host
SSL certificate?

Thanks in advance!

--
Atenciosamente,
GUSTAVO VIEIRA OLIVEIRA.

Unidade de Tecnologia da Informação - TIC
Rod. Admar Gonzaga, 2765 - Itacorubi - 88034-001 - Florianópolis - SC
Fone (48) 3231-4699 - Fax (48) 3231-4170
e-mail: gustavov at sc.senai.br - Site: http://www.sistemafiesc.org.br