Fwd: Help with nagios plugins in suse linux

Eric Plougastel Eric-Plougastel at sab2i.com
Fri Nov 8 09:09:21 CET 2013

STOP SPAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Plougastel
Techline - Vannes

De : Help [mailto:help-bounces+eric-plougastel=sab2i.com at nagios-plugins.org] De la part de pablo muñoz
Envoyé : jeudi 7 novembre 2013 21:10
À : Nagios Plugins Users
Objet : Re: Fwd: Help with nagios plugins in suse linux

I'm clear

Thank you!!!

2013/11/7 Keith Bastin <kbastin at mindspring.com<mailto:kbastin at mindspring.com>>
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and OpenSuSE 11 both have nagios included as standard packages including two different packages of plugin rpm's. They are not installed by default but can be easily installed either from the zypper install utility or via  yast/software management - search for nagios and select the packages you need. - This is the easiest way because it resolves all of the dependencies for you (either from the install media or from the update repositories).

If you want to download the package from nagios you certainly can. I've added quite a few plugins by simply copying them into my plugin directory after the basic install.