[Nagiosplug-help] Michael Berman is in and out of the office

Michael Berman mberma9 at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 14 20:02:34 CEST 2013

I will be out of the office starting  10/11/2013 and will not return until
10/21/2013.

I'm in and out of the office attendeding to an urgent personal matter.
I'll be in and out through at least October 14th, but probably longer.  I
will checking email and voice mail, but responses will likely be delayed.
I'll do my best to respond to pages, but can't make any promises.

If something is urgent, please engage the oncall and/or open up a ticket
through the appropriate helpdesk and/or contact the appropriate SDM or
project manager.

For any issues that do not fall into the above catagories, I'll reply as
quickly as I can.