Welcome to the new "help" list!

Robert Jackson rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 17:22:53 CEST 2013

Seems to be fine.

Regards,

Rab.

Robert Jackson                                  Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999

IT Manager                                               Fax: +44 (0) 141 331 2820

Walker Martyn Ltd

1 Park Circus Place                              Email: rab at walkermartyn.co.uk <mailto:rab at walkermartyn.co.uk>

Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland                  Web: http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk <http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk/>