Monitoring IPv6 website

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Aug 29 19:56:21 CEST 2014

I tested that theory a few months ago, but alas, that's not it, as 301 does
work just fine for www.qwest.com, but not for www.timerwarnercable.com

root at nagios:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins# ./check_http -6 -H www.qwest.com
HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently - 589 bytes in 0.163 second response
time |time=0.163363s;;;0.000000 size=589B;;;0
root at nagios:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins#
root at nagios:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins# ./check_http -6 -H
www.timewarnercable.com
CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds
root at nagios:/usr/lib/nagios/plugins#

We may need a NAGIOS developer who understands the check_http code to chime
in.

Regards,

Frank