Help with Groundworks Monitoring/Check_imap_receive

Aaron Piller aaron.piller at hpcplc.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 11:57:52 CET 2014

Good morning,

I am having an issue that relates to this plugin working with Groundworks to check for certain emails, and delete them. I have setup a new 12.04 Linux server with the latest version of Groundworks.
I have been in contact with Groundworks who have helped me so far, but as they don't know the plugin at all there is only so much they can help with.

Please see the attached email correspondence to see where I am at with this.

Thank you

Aaron Piller
IT Assistant

HPC plc
Victoria Gardens
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
RH15 9RQ
Tel: +44 (0)1444 241671
Fax: +44 (0)1444 247587
www.hpcplc.co.uk<http://www.hpcplc.co.uk>

This e-mail is from HPC plc, Registered in England & Wales No. 622352. Registered Office: Victoria Gardens, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9RQ

This electronic message contains information from HPC plc, which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individuals or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify me immediately on the above number or by e-mail.