Michael Berman OOO Wednesday October 8th

Michael Berman mberma9 at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 7 22:48:57 CEST 2014

I will be out of the office starting  10/07/2014 and will not return until
10/09/2014.

I'm in and out of the office for some education Wednesday October 8th,
returning Thursday October 9th.

If something is urgent, please engage the oncall and/or open up a ticket
through the appropriate helpdesk and/or contact the appropriate SDM or
project manager.

For any issues that do not fall into the above catagories, I'll reply when
I return.  I might try to at least skim some email Wednesday evening, but
it'll likely be well into Thursday before I completely catch up.