check_disk in a remote server

Edwin Zoeller Edwin.Zoeller at ama-assn.org
Fri Oct 24 15:28:23 CEST 2014

Nagios check_disk is what you need.

From: Help [mailto:help-bounces+edwin.zoeller=ama-assn.org at monitoring-plugins.org] On Behalf Of Claudio Kuenzler
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 8:23 AM
To: Monitoring Plugins Users
Subject: Re: check_disk in a remote server

Use remote plugin handler like NRPE.
See http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Addons/Monitoring-Agents/NRPE--2D-Nagios-Remote-Plugin-Executor/details[exchange.nagios.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__exchange.nagios.org_directory_Addons_Monitoring-2DAgents_NRPE-2D-2D2D-2DNagios-2DRemote-2DPlugin-2DExecutor_details&d=AAMFaQ&c=iqeSLYkBTKTEV8nJYtdW_A&r=1pcLHdFnf767bXgXjspmTuKIcplXhUU0Kgtom1xPcDY&m=kExwo22DzlJC6sSpbpmtUkFfUp-quSXfrKtvQNXivd0&s=SZHU-IEbE6jMYvo8Yko_FierJKKJwW8J6Ios8nnAyC4&e=>