disk_check help

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Fri Jul 17 07:25:11 CEST 2015

Shane Hinzman [16.07.2015 17:43]:
> Hello, I am currently trying to integrate this plugin to nagios. I would
> like it to be able to check a remote hosts disk. How do I specify a specific
> host using the check_disk command?

You can't. The check_disk command is executed locally.

You should install nrpe on both monitoring server and monitored host.
Then you can define a command in nrpe and execute this on the remote
host. The result will be returned to your nagios instance by nrpe. The
remote host has to have check_disk installed for that :)