check_snmp plug-in

刘春 liuchun_1 at yeah.net
Fri Jul 24 04:48:22 CEST 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,
         I am sorry that I have to ask a favour of you, with the hope that you will be kind to help me.
    I download check_snmp plug-in from icinga website ,but I don't know how to integrate the two together to implement monitorig key process.Could you give me some suggestions or doucument that about this?
       Best Regards!
                                                                                                                                                            Your sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                    Spring