critical if status running

Mark A. Lappin MarkL at lmfj.com
Mon May 11 22:15:45 CEST 2015

I have a similar requirement and use the below service definition:

define service {
        use                     generic-service
        host_name               LMFJASCTS
        service_description     Explorer Running - Terminal Services
        check_command           check_nt!PROCSTATE! -d SHOWALL -l "Explorer.exe"=stopped
        check_period            lmfj-store-hours
}

[cid:minibox.png]       Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
Director of Information Technology
Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry - Corporate Office
11314 Cloverland Ave | Baton Rouge, LA 70809
[O] 225.368.3645 [F] 225.368.3675 [C] 225-362-2770 [E] MarkL at lmfj.comMarkL@lmfj.com
www.lmfj.com<http://www.lmfj.com> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/leemichaelsjewelry> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/leemichaelsjewelry> | The Lee Michaels Story<http://www.lmfj.com/embed_holder.php>
This communication is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.