MonitoringPlugins - GIT tutorial?

Tim Palmer tim at tany.com
Wed Sep 23 13:04:08 CEST 2015

I can't tell you how much I don't want to receive unsolicited commercial
emails. I suspect I will cancel my Udemy account, since I've found the
whole thing is something of a scam ("entrepreneurs" who know nothing
hiring people of limited skills to read scripts on poorly produced videos).

Please take me off any and all email marketing lists you are involved
in. Please note that there is nothing polite about leveraging
information across sites to target marketing, so your "request" for
polite cancellation requests are a bit bizarre.

Tim Palmer