Request for help

Ian Rarity Ian.Rarity at espc.com
Thu Apr 7 16:17:29 CEST 2016

Hi Luis,

Check_sensors is designed to work with a Linux package called lm_sensors; as far as I know, there's no lm_sensors or equivalent for Windows (since you're using check_nt, I'm guessing that the server you want to monitor is a Windows one).

You'll probably have better luck with either check_wmi_plus if the stats you want to monitor are available as performance counters on Windows, or check_smtp (most server manufacturers publish MIBs for their servers that you can download for use with monitoring systems).

Ta,
IR.

Ian Rarity
IT Services Engineer