SNMP Trap

Tomas Karlsson tomas.karlsson at vgregion.se
Fri Apr 29 08:29:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm working on a small project to present some data from our Cisco Web Security Appliance, WSA, in op5. The thing is that the result from SNMP Trap is presented in Kb/s and we would like to use a divider to presented as Mb/s. I tried a rate-multiplier with 0.001 but that didn't work out. I guess it's all about float an intiger.

Is that possible when using check_snmp v2.1.1.git in an another way?

Kind Regards

/Tomas
_____________________________
Tomas Karlsson
VGR-IT
Västra Götalandsregionen
Mobil: 0708-557880
E-post: tomas.karlsson at vgregion.se<mailto:tomas.karlsson at vgregion.se>

Besöksadress: Bergfotsgatan 2A
Postadress: 431 35  MÖLNDAL
Organisationsnummer: 232100-0131
iKundnummer: I70801
Fakturaadress: VGR IT, BeställarID: 60240017, FE 960, 405 83 GÖTEBORG