check_cluster; verify servicestateID

Ethan Shrago ethan.shrago at riskiq.net
Fri May 20 20:33:16 CEST 2016

Hello,

I was trying to write a command definition for a large (80+ node) service
cluster and no matter what args I pass in the "-d" flag, it seems to return
OK. Is there a way for me to verify the correct servicestateID is getting
retrieved from the cluster check?

Command is invoked thusly:

 [root at mon1 plugins]# ./check_cluster --service -d
$SERVICESTATEID:cs01:custom-http$,$SERVICESTATEID:cs02:custom-http$,...$SERVICESTATEID:csNN:custom-http$
-w 30 -c 40
check_cluster - Warning: start=0 end=30; Critical: start=0 end=40
CLUSTER OK: Service cluster: 84 ok, 0 warning, 0 unknown, 0 critical

--
<http://riskiq.com/>
*Ethan Shrago*
Email::ethan.shrago at riskiq.net