check_disk

Abraham, Anish Anish.Abraham at astrazeneca.com
Sat Sep 10 08:59:06 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am using check_nrpe -H localhost -t 30 -c check_disk -a '-w 20% -c10%'

Can I exclude paths like /boot etc using using the above

Thanks,
Anish

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead, please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com<https://www.astrazeneca.com>