AW: Installing check_jabber plugin

Heinze, Markus Markus.Heinze at esta-bw.de
Fri Jan 27 19:26:43 CET 2017

Hi,

my first thought would be: search the file.

Output a list with check_jabber in their file/folder names:
find / -name "*check_jabber*"

If check_jabber is installed you find it.

Best Regardes
Markus Heinze

ESTA-Bildungswerk gGmbH
Bismarckstaße 8
32545 Bad Oeynhausen

e-mail: markus.heinze at esta-bw.de<mailto:markus.heinze at esta-bw.de>
Telefon: 05731 - 157 231
Telefax: 05731 - 157 198
www.esta-bw.de<http://www.esta-bw.de>

Geschäftsführerin: Martina Schirmacher
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Wilm Schulte
Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen
Handelsregisternummer: 16 HR B 9704
Steuer-Ident-Nr.: DE242099511