Nagios command

pablo muñoz pablomunozrojas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 20:17:48 CEST 2017

Hi!

I guess what you need to monitor is a network printer

Perhaps the information on the following links can help you.

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagioscore/docs/nagioscore/4/en/monitoring-printers.html

https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Network-Protocols/SNMP/check_printers/details

Using SNMP is a good choice for monitoring network equipment such as a
network printer

*Pablo A. Muñoz Rojas | *Gerente de Tecnología Xmartic & eVisus - Nagios
Manager Chile
pmunoz at xmartic.com | +56 9 85499668 - +56 32 3433964 | skype: pablo.munozro

<http://www.xmartic.com/>