check_http

Vogtel Sven Sven.Vogtel at hoefliger.de
Tue Apr 24 09:13:21 CEST 2018

Hi guys,

I am using check_mk and configure this check by wato. I am using this plugin for checking the age of the ssl certs. That works good for servers that have a cert, but every server gives a bad state that doesn’t use a cert. But I would like to use this check for all servers, so when a admin installs a cert and doesn’t give a feedback we automatical check this server.
I think the only solution is that check_mk interprets the answer of the server. I hope you understand my request. A manual script on every host that not uses a cert is no solution for me.
Have you any idea, I can solve the problem?

Best regards,
Sven

Sven Vogtel
IT-Manager

IT

[cid:imagefdfe87.JPG at f2b31ea1.4384fa10]

Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
Web:    +49-7191-501-1634
+49-7191-501-5244
Sven.Vogtel at hoefliger.de<mailto:Sven.Vogtel at hoefliger.de>
www.hoefliger.com<http://www.hoefliger.com>

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors:
Markus Höfliger, Thomas Weller,
Peter Claußnitzer, Uwe Amann, Heinrich Havenstein

Registergericht/Country Court:
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB-Nr. 270490
Ust.Id.-Nr.: DE 144693557

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Location:
Harro Höfliger Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Helmholtzstrasse 4
D-71573 Allmersbach i.T.

 [cid:imageefbba2.JPG at 93fbce56.499020b7]