Monitoring NFS mounts

Oliver Skibbe oliskibbe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:20:29 CET 2018

Hi Matthew,

I'm using check_snmp on OID: HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrFSRemoteMountPoint

You will get an output, like this:
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrFSRemoteMountPoint.29 = STRING: "10.224.6.25:
/data/nfs/cp_backup"

The related check_snmp command would look like this:
-o HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrFSRemoteMountPoint.29 -s '"10.224.6.25:
/data/nfs/cp_backup"'

If you combine this and check_disk via check_multi, you should get an
accurate result.

Be aware, that the hrFSRemoteMountPoint.N may change during a reboot, but
you could also different script to get all RemoteMountPoints and search for
the desired one.

Regards
Oliver

Am Mo., 17. Dez. 2018, 18:18 hat Matthew Pounsett <matt at conundrum.com>