disk_check plugin issue

soumaya saddi soumaya.saddi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:23:59 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am writing to you today in order to solve the check_disk issue I am
having. I am using Icinga2 as a monitoring solution and I would like to
check the disk of my monitored hosts.

The issue with the check_disk plugin is that it doesn't take any ip address
as an input/parameter. So when I check the disk of a host it actually check
the disk of my local machine which is the monitoring server and not the
host I want to monitor.

Is there a way to modify this plugin in order to make the check on the
hosts and not on my local machine?

I tried to modify the check_disk script but I found out it is a binary file
:(

I hope to hear soon from you and thank you so much.

Faithfully yours

*Soumaya SADDIÉtudiante en Master II à la Sorbonne Université*
*Spécialité - Réseaux et Sécurité  *

*+33 6 15 78 08 77*
[image: https://www-npa.lip6.fr/~fourmaux/LOGO_SCIENCES_SU_med.jpg]