Plugin check_ntp_peer

Livio Gagliardi l.gagliardi at cineca.it
Mon Nov 26 11:13:06 CET 2018

Dear monitoring-plugins.org,

I'm writing you because I'm facing some problems with the monitoring
system since I had replaced an old NTP GPS appliance with a new one. It
seems that the "check_ntp_peer" plugin that worked well with the old
appliance (NTP V2) doesn't work with the new appliance (NTP V4).

I've looked on the Internet for a new version of this plugin but I
haven't found anything. Would it be possible to upgrade the plugin in
order to use it with NTP V4 appliances?
The "check_ntp" plugin seems to work correctly with the new appliance,
however when you run it from a shell it says that it is "deprecated".

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks in advance and keep up the
good work.

Regards,

Livio