Problems with Installation

Enes Türk enes.tuerk at inso-projects.de
Tue Sep 4 14:13:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

i am new to Monitoring and Icinga2(even to Linux). I installed Icinga2 on UbuntuServer and it runs without any problems. I can access to it from icingaweb, create new hosts with the files and so on. Now i tried to install the monitoring plugins. I followed the steps provided from https://www.monitoring-plugins.org/doc/faq/index.html Compiling and Installing, and it worked. Now it is installed(at least i think so). How can i use them. Im on google for hours, but there is no step-by-step-instruction. This is my last hope, pls help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Sincères salutations

Enes Türk