One doubt

Mohan S mohan.s at Ebix.com
Mon Apr 8 15:16:34 CEST 2019

Hi Nagios support Team,

I need to configure the process age monitor for test Linux environment . Could you please help me with some links.

Note: It need to monitor the process age(max 24 hours ) and triggered the alert from our email server.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohanapiriyan S

HSG

Ebix Inc

call: 9176249847

Email: mohan.s at ebix.com|Web:www.ebix.com

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.