Icinga File System Alerts

Yu, Pascal Pascal.Yu at bmo.com
Fri Apr 12 21:28:25 CEST 2019

I have a question for Icinga file system alert. Disk monitoring. If all the file systems/disks are being monitored with -A option, if we need to send alerts triggered for different file systems to different support team, what would be the best way to do this?

For example, a Linux systems with file systems for OS, root, and several file systems for Oracle DB. All the file systems for OS related alert should go to OS support team and DB file systems send to DBA team.

Thanks,

Pascal Yu | Product Unix Support
3rd Floor, Building C. Scarborough Computer Complex
416-502-7314 (Office)
RHCE
Visit us at www.bmo.com<http://www.bmo.com>

We're here to help.

This email and its attachments are confidential. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify me by reply email and permanently delete the original without making any copies or disclosing its contents. (Follow with any disclosures required by your line of business or service offering in the same paragraph, unless otherwise directed by BMO Legal & Compliance.)