check_uptime in monitoring-plugins (2.3.1-1ubuntu4) and monitoring-plugins-contrib (2.3.1-1ubuntu4)

Marko Markoc mmarkoc at pdx.edu
Wed Aug 17 01:32:05 CEST 2022

Hi All,

It looks like the check_uptime plugin is not included in monitoring-plugins
(2.3.1-1ubuntu4) ? Only after I install monitoring-plugins-contrib
(2.3.1-1ubuntu4) I get the check_uptime but it looks to be old # Program :
check_uptime.pl # Version : 0.521 . According to
https://www.monitoring-plugins.org/doc/man/check_uptime.html, it should
come with this version, or am I not understanding this correctly?
Basically, I am looking for a check_uptime version that alerts when uptime
is longer than the provided value.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Marko