check-apt plug-in

Soma soma232 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:51:23 CEST 2022

Dear Programmer,
Very nice and useful the Nagios plug-in named check_apt : but I have big
problem with it:
not comfortable to my network, because I nowhere find the possilility of
treshold settings.
Exactly how many updated  means 'warning', and how many means 'critical'.
I need warn at 19, and critical at 29 upgrade have.
Is it possible in any way?
In the program there is no warning and critical parameters for the _number
of pieces_, only the 'name' for critical.
Is there any reason to set the plugin for critical/warning pieces?
If it will be source code I would try - but in this case I cannot.
Yours truly
Árpád Somogyi