question about check_nt Plugin

Lorenz lorenz at vulgrim.de
Sun Nov 5 23:03:49 CET 2023

Hi Krystian,
Sorry for the late response. I haven't seen any other answer so far, so
I will try to answer your question.

To me that looks like a problem with the NSclient++, but without
further information I cannot say more.

You could try to ask the developer there, but there is not much progress
recently, you might want to look for alternatives as a monitoring agent.

Kind regards
Lorenz