check_radius config file

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 9 15:01:48 CEST 2024

* Marc Boxhoorn <Marc at jmbit.nl> [2024-04-09 12:25]:
>I want to use the check_radius plugin but I am missing some config. In
>the help file there is this:
>The format of the configuration file is described in the radiusclient library sources.
>
>Where can I find this radiusclient library sources or do you have a configuration example.

The original library is dead, but it has been forked several times, e.g.
by FreeRADIUS and later radcli (I think we support all forks under the
sun :D).  See their example files here:

   https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-client/tree/release_1_1_8/etc
   https://github.com/radcli/radcli/tree/1.3.1/etc

Our configuration looks like this:

   authserver      radius.example.com
   acctserver      radius.example.com
   login_tries     4
   login_timeout   60
   radius_timeout  10
   radius_retries  3
   servers         /server/monitoring/etc/radius/servers
   dictionary      /server/monitoring/etc/radius/dictionary
   seqfile         /server/monitoring/var/run/radius/seq
   nologin         /etc/nologin

Holger