[Nagiosplug-devel] Build Issues

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Mon Jun 23 07:45:03 CEST 2003

I have my own Solaris 8 server that I can run tests on.  I can probably
recreate the error conditions as well.  What information would you like?
 I can give you all the environment variables, a tracescript of the
configure and make, ... what else would be useful to you?

Russell

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.