[Nagiosplug-devel] Build Issues

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Tue Jun 24 04:51:24 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 10:43, Russell Scibetti wrote:
> I have my own Solaris 8 server that I can run tests on.  I can
> probably recreate the error conditions as well.  What information
> would you like?  I can give you all the environment variables, a
> tracescript of the configure and make, ... what else would be useful
> to you?

Thanks for the offer. Let me think on it.

What I would really prefer is to be able to replace the 'ps' invocations
in check_procs with something that was remotely portable. I know that
Sol8 once worked. And I've seen this in other cases, where changes to
make one system's ps work break another system.

Meanwhile, I'll try to see if I can find anything out on my Sol7 box.

--
Karl