[Nagiosplug-devel] Next release of plugins

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Sun Jun 29 13:54:02 CEST 2003

	Just curious as what we have as a guideline for when we'll be
making a new release other than bug fixes to the 1.3.x tree... I know
the current CVS has some major changes that wouldn't constitute a 1.3
point release but more like a 1.4 release... Mainly the entire move to
AF-independent code allowing IPv6 support... I noticed we currently have
less than a dozen open bug reports which could possibly be banged out
soon... So are we getting near to a 1.4.0-beta1 release schedule?

	To my knowledge I'm unaware of any other monitoring system out
there at this time open-source or otherwise that claims support for
IPv6... Might it not be wise to be able to get a 1.4 release out soon
with IPv6 support so Nagios can claim as one of the first to provide
such support?

	Regards,
	Jeremy