[Nagiosplug-devel] Improved check_oracle (TS check with autoextend)

joerg.helmert at aracomp.de joerg.helmert at aracomp.de
Wed Mar 24 05:37:44 CET 2004

[snipped]
> > gets corrupted or whatever) It is true, that the status of
> that check
> > in reality is unknown. But for me the overal picture is more
> > important. Something is going wrong after it was ok.
> > I want to KNOW a status but only find out that the status
> is unknown.
> > That is critical for me.
>
> Then you set nagios to page you for UNKNOWN.

Hmmh, do not know why my mind assumed that only CRITICAL sends
Notifications...

You're right.

So I'll:
- Implement plugins with notifications for unknown disabled
- check if I get unknowns from missing options or similar
  and correct if necessary
- let it run a while
- enable notifications for unknown

Thanks alot for your time gents,