[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1105796 ] Nexsan ATAboy RAID enclosure monitor

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 20 00:33:37 CET 2005

New Plugins item #1105796, was opened at 2005-01-20 09:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1105796&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
check_ataboy is an attempt at checking the status of a
nexsan ATAboy RAID enclosure using the embedded web-server.
Nexsan are unwilling to give any details about the
status page I'm parsing, except that when everything is
fine it says "There are no problems with this system"
as the only information between the "Current Problems"
header and the next header. Any problems in the system
should be reflected in this area, but they refuse to
give any information about the syntax of error messages.
Because of this, I just react with a critical state if
there is any output.
The plugin is written in sh.
Usage: check_ataboy -H <host_address> [-u <username>]
           [-p <password] [-t <timeout>]
           (-h | --help) for detailed help
           (-V | --version) for version information
           (-u | --user) username on ataboy (USER)
           (-p | --password) password on ataboy (PASSWORD)
           (-t | --timeout) timeout while getting data
(10 sec)