[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-1502024 ] check_mailq and clientmqueue checks

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 7 07:55:47 CEST 2006

Feature Requests item #1502024, was opened at 2006-06-07 05:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=1502024&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Just found our clientmqueue directories massive, and
will add support to monitor those as well.

It would be nice if check_mailq, which in "sendmail"
mode could (optionally?) run "mailq -Ac" as well. This
could also be achieved with the "-f config" file patch
submitted elsewhere - however, it would be preferrable
to us if it was one mailq service check, instead of two.

Comments? Anyone working on this, should I proceed?