[Nagiosplug-devel] Feature Request: Check_cluster2

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Thu Apr 12 13:50:42 CEST 2007

On 12/04/07 04:49 AM, Mark Eisenblaetter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> will it be possible to use both minimm and maximum at the same time?
> In my case it would be the same problem with minimum or maximum.
>
> So I would prefer the ranges like check_procs, to be able to alert
> both maximum and minimum?

You're right. The proper way to do it then will be to use the official
threshold format:

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html#THRESHOLDFORMAT

Note however that this will slightly change the definition of a single
number on the command line. In the current check it meant " >= x" while
with the official threshold format it will mean " < 0 or > x". For
example to alert as soon as one service is down you will need to use "0"
instead of "1".

Thomas