[Nagiosplug-devel] Switching to svn

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Jun 8 09:20:32 CEST 2007

On 4 Jun 2007, at 15:24, Ton Voon wrote:

> I need to do some work to create the SVN repositories and I'll inform
> this list that the test repos are available (hopefully within the
> week). That will give time to change any tools that rely on CVS
> (snapshots, automatic dev guidelines creation, tinderbox - I'll take
> care of these) to migrate over to SVN. Meanwhile, CVS is the official
> master code and can still be used.

Test svn repo is now available.

I've put up an intro to SVN on our site: http://nagiosplugins.org/
index.php?option=com_easyfaq&task=view&id=11&Itemid=29

All SF devs should have full commit rights - I will be fine tuning
that so the permissions match the current CVS setup. I also haven't
switched on email notifications yet.

Feel free to have a play - I have the import from CVS scripted and I
can remove the whole svn repository, so don't be afraid of making
some dummy commits before this goes live.

If there are any real commits you want to do to CVS, that should
continue to work as normal.

I'll spend some time next week working through some of the ancillary
tools and will let you know when those work.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725