[Nagiosplug-devel] Switching to svn

Matthias Eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Thu Jun 14 23:18:59 CEST 2007

Hi Ton, hi list,

don't know if you or some other dev already recognized that the $Id$ and
$Revision$ Keywords are not substituted in the svn repository.

There is a problem since this setting cannot be stored on the server
side by default. It seems that this has to be enabled locally after
every checkout. I also read about a possibility to enable the
substitution permanently - before the file is actually added.

Here described how to add substitution in the local way.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.advanced.props.special.keywords

And here with the autoprop feature (only for add and import commands)
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2003-11/0265.shtml

Could you take a look at this? To me it's a very important point that
needs to be tested before switching.
What do you think?

Matthias