[Nagiosplug-devel] Switching to svn

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Jun 15 01:48:23 CEST 2007

Hi Matthias,

On 14 Jun 2007, at 22:18, Matthias Eble wrote:

> don't know if you or some other dev already recognized that the $Id
> $ and
> $Revision$ Keywords are not substituted in the svn repository.

Where are you seeing this? It looks okay to me. A checkout of svn
code followed by a look at plugins/check_tcp.c shows $Date$ and $Id$
are expanded out in the comment section at the top.

However, the version number when you run check_tcp --version only
shows Subversion's four digit number, 1729. Currently it says:

$ ./check_tcp --version
check_tcp (nagios-plugins 1.4.9) 1729

Would it make sense to append a v to the beginning of 1729?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725